Configuring the payment gateway
Login to the payment gateway and enter the following configuration details:
- Secret word - a secret word inside your 2CheckOut account. You can set it inside your 2CheckOut account -> Account > Site Management
- Approved URL - a client will be redirected to this URL after a successful payment - https://url_of_your_BILLmanager/billmgr?func=payment.success. You can set it inside your 2CheckOut account -> Site management -> Approved URL
- Global URL- the URL that will receive a response from the system - https://url_of_your_BILLmanager/mancgi/2coresult. You can set it in Notifications -> Settings -> Global URL
- Direct Return - Header Redirect, for automatic return to BILLmanager, Direct Return to display 2CheckOut payment completion page or Given links back to my website to display a standard page for refund, and the link to BILLmanager
BILLmanager configuration details
Login to BILLmanager --> navigate to Payment methods -- > Click "Add" and complete the steps below:
You can use your existing account with 2CheckOut for integration, or register a new one.
Creating a new account in 2CheckOut
If you select to create a new 2CheckOut account:
- Follow the link in BILLmanager to register a new account in 2CheckOut.
- Once completed, proceed with the 2CheckOut activation in BILLmanager and enter details of the newly created account.
Enter the following configuration details if you want to use your existing account:
- 2CO Account - vendor account, you can get it inside your 2CheckOut account
- Secret word - enter the secret word inside your 2CheckOut account
- Payment method - select a payment method: credit card, PayPal or any, if you are using both methods.
- Payment domain - enter a domain name that will be used for payments
Select the "Pending" check box to automatically mark payments paid.
2CheckOut has three log-files:
- pm2checkout.log - configuration details of the payment method.
- copayment.log - payments.
- coresult.log - responses from the payment gateway.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.