Configuration on the payment gateway side
Login to the payment gateway and enter the following configuration details:
- URL to send results - https://<BILLmanager address>/mancgi/assistresult
- Secret word
BILLmanager configuration details
Login to BILLmanager --> navigate to Payment methods-- > Click "Add" and complete the steps below:
You can use your existing account with ASSIST for integration, or register a new one.
Creating a new account in ASSIST
If you select to create a new ASSIST account:
- Follow the link in BILLmanager to register a new ASSIST account
- Once completed, proceed with the ASSIST integration in BILLmanager and enter details of the newly created account.
Enter the following configuration details if you want to use your existing account:
- Shop identifier - shop identifier in ASSIST
- Secret word - enter the secret word inside your ASSIST account
- API URL - payment gateway address. You can get it inside your ASSIST account
Choose payment methods: Credit card, Yandex.Money, WebMoney, QIWI, ASSIST IDCC.
Select the "Demo mode" check box to enable demo mode.
ASSIST has three log-files:
- pmassist.log - configuration details of the payment method.
- assistpayment.log - payments.
- assistresult.log - responses from the payment gateway.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.