License is a unique set of information that allows a client to use the control panel for a certain period on a certain IP address.
This module can be used to view information relating to the license for your control panel. The information is read-only.
- License ID- license unique identifier.
- License name - any name that You entered when ordering the control panel. It can be the name of a company or person who ordered the license.
- Expiration date - license expiry date. The license must be updated upon expiration.
- Control panel - the version of the control panel currently running on your server.
- Operating system - operating system running on the web server, which allows the server to operate.
- Repository - repository to upload updates.
- Mirror - mirror to upload files.
- COREmanager version - COREmanager version and build date.
- Control panel version - control panel version and release date.
- Latest version - the latest version of the control panel available for download.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.