Administrator IPmanager - Action log
The Action Log is a tool for recording and tracking actions performed in the control panel. Normally it contains the detailed information about a certain action, performed by the users. Such information can be useful for collecting statistics or handling any problems with users.
The "Action log" module displays a list of all users' actions. The action log keeps the data about the local user, his IP-address, date and time when the action was taken, and name of the function corresponding to this action.
The administrator can perform the following actions in this module:
- Monitor the entire list of actions for a certain period of time.
- View detailed information about an action.
- Generate reports.
- Time - Operation execution time
- User - User who completed the operation
- Remote IP address - IP address of the user who was running the operation
- Function - Operation internal name
Action log -> View the selected record
- Time - Time of execution of the action in the control panel
- User - The user who has performed the action in the control panel
- Remote IP address - The IP-address from which the user has performed the operation in the control panel
- Function - The name of the control panel's function
- Paramaters - The list of the parameters transferred to the control panel's function
Function usage over period
Action log -> Report
- Period - Select a period to generate the report
- start date - Start date of the arbitrary period
- end date - End date of the arbitrary period
Action log -> Logging settings
- Period - Enter the number of days to store records in the Action log
We can not identify you and respond to your message.