Administrator IPmanager - Active requests
The "Active requests" module can be used to monitor requests the control panel is currently working with.
- Request ID - Request unique identifier
- Session ID - Session unique identifier
- User - Name of the user who is currently running the task
- Limits - Role of the user executing the request
- IP address - IP addresses of the user who is running the task
- Idle - Request execution time
- Function - Internal name of the function being executed
- Status - Request current status
- Terminate the selected requests. They will be marked as Terminating. It will be shown when accessing the library functions. The request will be terminated after that call. A user will be notified that his request was terminated.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.