Administrator IPmanager - DNS server
Parameters for reverse zone configuration on the DNS server
DNS server settings
- Administrator email - DNS administrator email. It is specified in SOA record of a newly created domain zone
- Name servers - Enter the name(s) of the name servers that will handle the DNS records for this domain.
- Free addresses - Domain name that will be associated with all free IP addresses
- Special addresses - Domain name that will be used for special IP addresses when creating a network.
- Allow classless networks - Select the check box to create classless reverse zones when creating IPv4 networks smaller than /24. Otherwise /24 reverse zones will be created..
Please note: the name server wont't pass classless reverse zones. Select this check box only if your provider is provided you with network smaller than /24. He must set up /24 zone on his side based on requirements described at https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2317
- Apply to existing - Select the check box to apply the changes. Otherwise these settings will be applied only to newly created domain zones.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.