You can set your mail server to send automatically a reply message to incoming e-mail. It may be usefull if you are absent for a while, and you want to let mail senders know that you will read incoming letters when you return, or to let your clients know that their message was delivered and waits for processing.
To do this, you can use auto-responder for the mailbox.
- From - enter the name and email address, which will be indicated in the message sender address.
- Subject - this line will be indicated in all auto-responder messages subject.
- Message - auto-responder message text. If you want to disable auto-responder, clean this field.
- Attach a file - Choose a file, which you want to attach to auto-responder message.
- Enable auto-responder - select the checkbox to enable auto-responder.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.