COREmanager configuration file
In this article you can find the parameters that can be modified in the [installation path]/etc/core.conf configuration file. The settings described below can be applied to the configuration files of other control panels based on COREmanager. You will need to specify them into the corresponding configuration file [installation path]/etc/[panel name].conf
Settings can be divided into 3 large groups: Path, Option and parameters.
You can also save separate paths, options and parameters within the directory [installation path]/etc/[panel name].conf.d. Files can have the .conf extension. Settings that are saved in such files can be modified in the main configuration file of a control panel.
You need to restart the panel to apply the changes in the configuration file
A control panel may execute external programs and scripts or modify system or service's settings. Paths contain information on location of executable files and configuration files. Execute the pathlist function to get a full list of paths.
In the configuration file options are specified as Option <name>. Execute the optionlist function to get a full list of options that are set (you cannot get the list of all the options possible).
- if errors occur when using a plug-in (you couldn't start it, or it returned invalid XML), the function will be executed, but the corresponding error message will display. If the option is not set, the function won't be completed.
- disables auto updates of COREmanager and installed applications.
- enables to install Alpha version of products. Alpha version can be unstable and could cause crashes or data loss. They should not be used on production servers
- update a software list every time you open it.
- do not recover cron jobs. The panel will try to create required cron jobs upon each start. You can set this option if you want cron jobs to be executed in a different way.
- first start of a control panel. When administrator logs in the panel for the first time, the Setup Wizard will open.
- send information related to the usage of a software product. To improve the quality of our services, we collect information on what functions you normally use, and what problems face. We don't receive any form or table's values.
Unlike paths and options, parameters can have any name (several names written in one word, each name upper-case). A full list of parameters with function values can be found by executing the paramlist list. Parameters are specified in the configuration file as follows: <Parameter name> <value>
- refer to Developer mode
- the number of simultaneous connections processed by CORE.
- interface theme that will be shown when a user access the system for the first time. The theme will be saved in COOKIE (in COREmanager 5.19.0 and later is not used. параметр неактуален. To successfully update from previous versions to 5.19.0 and later, delete this parameter from the configuration file).
- language that will be used in the control panel. if the browser language cannot be identified or the control panel doesn't support that language.
- show messages to toolbar buttons.
- show hints to form fields automatically when ficus is set, or only when moving a mouse cursor on the hint. Possible values: hintactive, hintpassive
- allow access from selected IP addresses (you can provide several ranges space separated) regardless user settings.
- username for integration with IPmanager
- user password for integration with IPmanager
- IPmanager URL.
- length of the randomly generated password.
- symbols that are used for randomly generated password.
- check password strength.
The password is checked against the dictionary words, and coefficient of the password strength (K)is calculated as follows:
N - total number of symbols; Nu - number of unique symbols (case-sensitive); Ns - number of special symbols; Nr - number of letters with a different case; Nc - number of consecutive symbols of the same type (letters, digits, special symbols).
- 0 - do not check;
- 1 - "week", week passwords can be used (K = 3..6);
- 2 - "good", week passwords cannot be used (K = 6..9);
- 3 - "strong", only strong passwords can be used (K = 9..∞).
- URL of the mirror to download updates
- distribution type
- show the banner informing when you accessed the system for the last time. Possible values:
- info - always show banner
- notify - show banner only if the IP address was changed
- none - do not show banner
- name of the interface to which alias IP addresses will be added
- administrator name who sendы internal requests
- a key consisting of letters and figures that is used for authentication by specific IP addresses (if Nginx is used). It is used for protection against security attacks.
- session lifetime in seconds. Sessions that remain idle for more than the period specified, will be removed automatically. The default value is one hour. If you set this period to less than an hour, sessions will be terminated even if the browser window is open.
- time in seconds. If the request is executed for a longer time, it will be registered in the long requests log var/<panel name>.long.log. The default value is 300 seconds.
- file system encoding for file manager. UTF-8 is used by default for Unix-based systems. We do not recommend that you change this value.
- maximum file size (in KiB), that a user can open in the file manager. The default value is 1024 KiB (1 MiB). Available in version 5.25 and later
External functions (extaction)
extaction phpmyadmin http://$site/myadmin
when adding into the main menu the phpmyadmin node, the http://$site/myadmin link will be created, where $site will be changed into the name of the site to which the request was sent.
Other configuration files
/usr/local/mgr5/bin/index - standard index-file that enables to access a control panel at https://ip:1500/
We can not identify you and respond to your message.