This documentation contains information on how to use DCImanager and DCImanager Enterprise interfaces and functions.
- Main Menu
- Traffic - track statistics on traffic usage.
- Traffic (Burstable) - statistics on traffic usage.
- Power consumption - track statistics on power usage.
- OS installations - track statistics on OS templates usage.
- Connections- compare connections status.
- Purchased equipment - view equipment that was bought for your data-center equipment.
- System Status
- Operations - manage operations over the servers.
- Background tasks - monitor tasks that are currently executed in the system.
- Active sessions - monitor current connections to the control panel.
- Active requests - log requests processed by the control panel.
- Action log - track actions that users of the control panel perform.
- Access log - log users who access the control panel.
- Notifications - track all problems encountered by the control panel and resolve them.
- Integration with IPmanager - integration with IPmanager for automatic allocation of IP address.
- Global settings - configure global parameters for the control panel.
- SSH keys- add and manage your public SSH keys.
- Server types - manage server configuration.
- OS templates - manage images of operating systems.
- IP address management- manage IP addresses that can be assigned to servers.
- Brand settings - change your control panel's logo, color scheme, link to the web-site.
- User settings - customize the DCImanager interface.
- System configuration - configure your server parameters and other settings.
- Help - link to the DCImanager documentation page.
- Change log - view the list of modifications made to the control panel, such as bug fix, improvements, and new features.
- Bugtrack - view information about feature requests and vote for ones you need.
- Community forum - follow the link to take advantage of our Community forum.
- About program - information on the license for the control panel usage.
Pages in category "DCImanager Administrator"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.