This documentation contains information on how to use DNSmanager interfaces and functions.
- User Accounts
- System Status
- Integration with IPmanager - set up integration with IPmanager for automatic allocation of IP addresses.
- Global settings - select types of IP addresses that will be used for user creation.
- Banned domain names - manage a list of banned domain names.
- IP address pool - manage a list of IP addresses that can be assigned to DNSmanager users and their domain names.
- Brand settings - change your control panel's logo, color scheme, link to the web-site.
- Favourites - manage favourites items to facilitate the usage of the billing control panel.
- User settings - customize the DNSmanager interface.
- System configuration - configure your server parameters and other settings.
- Help - links to the DNSmanager documentation.
- Change log - view the list of modifications made to the control panel, such as bug fix, improvements, and new features.
- Bugtrack - view information about feature requests and vote for ones you need.
- Community forum - follow the link to take advantage of our Community forum.
- About program - information on the license for the control panel usage.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Administrator DNSmanager (empty)
Pages in category "DNSmanager Administrator"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.