This documentation contains information on how to use IPmanager interfaces and functions.
- Main Features
- Server Statistics
- Other Settings
- DNS server - customize the DNS server settings.
- IP address types - create and manage different types of IP-addresses.
- Black lists - add and manage black lists.
- Favourites - customize favourite items to facilitate managing of the control panel.
- Brand settings - change your control panel's logo, color scheme, link to the web-site.
- User settings - customize the IPmanager interface.
- System configuration - configure your server parameters and other settings.
- System Status
- Background tasks - monitor tasks that are currently executed in the system.
- Active sessions - monitor current connections to the control panel.
- Active requests - log requests processed by the control panel.
- Action log - track of the actions users of the control panel perform.
- Access log - log users who access the control panel.
- Notifications - track all problems encountered by the control panel and resolve them.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► IPmanager information (2 P)
Pages in category "IPmanager administrator"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.