This documentation contains information on how to use ISPmanager Lite and Business interfaces and functions.
- ISPmanager Lite - information about ISPmanager Lite
- ISPmanager Business - information about ISPmanager Business
- Control panel interface description
- Administrators - wide range of features for administrator's account management.
- Resellers - add and manage special type of users - Resellers.
- Users - manage user accounts, set limits on various system resources available to each user.
- FTP-user - add and manager FTP-users.
- Mailboxes - configure mailboxes on the system using single web-interface.
- Cluster settings
- Cluster nodes - add and manage cluster nodes where user data will be located.
- IP addresses - manage IP addresses and their roles.
- Sсheduler (cron) - scheduler jobs control for administrator and users.
- Firewall - manage integrated Firewall on all network interfaces individually.
- Templates - create user templates.
- Policy - set policies for the control panel management.
- CloudLinux limits - set CloudLinux limits for users. (only on CloudLinux)
- PHP versions - select PHP versions that you can install for your users.
- Web-server settings
- SSL certificates - and manage SSL certificates for secure connection.
- Web-scripts - manage popular web-scripts that can be installed on you web-domains.
- PHP settings - set necessary PHP parameters.
- PHP - view available PHP versions, select a version, configure parameters and extensions (only on CloudLinux).
- PHP extensions - set up and manage scripting languages.
- PERL extensions - install and delete PERL extensions.
- Python extensions - install and delete Python extensions.
- Spam Filter
- Execute command - this service allows to execute a command without direct ssh-connection.
- Reboot server - complete server reboot.
- Databases - manage multiple MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, users, access permissions, etc.
- User import - import of users from various sources.
- Shell-client - shell access the server from the web-interface
- Active connections - list of active server's connections
- Resource usage - show resources consumption by the control panel user.
- Action log - track of the actions users of the control panel perform.
- Access log - log users who access the control panel.
- LVE limits - view users with the maximum LVE usage.
- CloudLinux limits statistics - view statistics on LVE usage per user over a selected period of time.
- System status
- Background tasks - monitor tasks that are currently executed in the system.
- Active sessions - monitor current connections to the control panel.
- Active requests - log requests processed by the control panel.
- Notifications - track issues encountered by the control panel and resolve them.
- System_information - display current system information.
- Features - manage features and software that implement those features. (This is the same module as "Software", but is it accessible only if you install the panel from packages).
- Access to modules - restrict user access to modules of the control panel.
- IP addresses - manage IP-addresses and assign them to your customers.
- Database servers - manage local or remote database servers.
- Panel address - configure access to the control panel.
- Software - enable multiple applications for your server management. (This is the same module as "Features", but it is accessible only if you install the panel using the installation script).
- Integration with DNSmanager - configure integration with the DNSmanager control panel.
- Brand settings - change your control panel's logo, color scheme, link to the web-site.
- User settings - customize the ISPmanager interface.
- System configuration - configure your server parameters and other settings.
- Help - link to the ISPmanager documentation.
- Change log - ISPmanager change log - list of modifications such as bug fix, improvements, adding new features.
- Bugtrack - view information about feature requests and vote for ones you need.
- Community forum - follow the link to take advantage of our Community forum.
- About program - information on the license for the control panel usage.
Pages in category "ISPmanager Administrator"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.