This documentation contains information on how to use VMmanager KVM and Cloud interfaces and functions.
- Virtual machines - a wide range of tools for creation and management of virtual machines.
- Virtual disks - add and assign virtual disks to virtual machines.
- Unknown VM - view and manage virtual machines that are not registered in the database.
- Users - create and manager user accounts.
- ISO-images - add and manage ISO-images.
- Cluster settings
- Cluster nodes - create and manage cluster nodes on which virtual machines will be installed.
- Storage templates - create and manager storages where virtual disks are located.
- Networks - configure and manage cluster networks.
- OS templates - tools for management of operating system's templates.
- VM templates - configure templates, which your virtual machine will be based on.
- Firewall - set up Firewall rules.
- Policy - set your VM management policy.
- SSH keys - add and manage SSH keys to access the system using your public SSH key.
- Cluster load - statistical information for your cluster nodes.
- VM load - statistical information for virtual machines load.
- Cluster resources - statistical information on cluster resources usage.
- Action log - track actions that users of the control panel perform.
- Access log - log users who access the control panel.
- Integration with IPmanager - set up integration with IPmanager for IP address allocation.
- System Status
- Help - link to the VMmanager documentation page.
- Change log - view the list of modifications made to the control panel, such as bug fix, improvements, and new features.
- Bugtrack - view information about feature requests and vote for ones you need.
- Community forum - follow the link to take advantage of our Community forum.
- About program - view information related to the software license and the corresponding product.
Pages in category "VMmanager Administrator"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.