Category:VMmanager OVZ Administrator
This documentation contains information on how to use VMmanager OVZ interfaces and functions.
- Cluster settings
- Settings- create various plans to perform a backup of the server data.
- Storages - add and manage locates for backup copies.
- Backup copies - manage your existing backups.
- Backup archives - saved data.
- System Status
- Background tasks - monitor tasks that are currently executed in the system.
- Active sessions - monitor current connections to the control panel.
- Active requests - log requests processed by the control panel.
- Action log - track actions that users of the control panel perform.
- Access log - log users who access the control panel.
- Notifications - track all problems encountered by the control panel and resolve them.
- Integration with IPmanager - set up integration with IPmanager for IP address allocation.
- SSH keys - add and manage SSH keys to be able to ssh-access the system using your public SSH key upon OS installation.
- IP address management - add ranges of IP addresses that will be assigned to servers.
- Brand settings - change your control panel's logo, color scheme, link to the web-site.
- User settings - customize the VMmanager OVZ interface.
- System configuration - configure your server parameters and other settings.
- Help - link to the VMmanager OVZ documentation page.
- Change log - view the list of modifications made to the control panel, such as bug fix, improvements, and new features.
- Bugtrack - view information about feature requests and vote for ones you need.
- Community forum - follow the link to take advantage of our Community forum.
- About program - information on the license for the control panel usage.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► VEmanager Administrator (6 P)
Pages in category "VMmanager OVZ Administrator"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.