Cluster nodes (VMmanager OVZ)
This module can be used to manage cluster nodes. You can add, edit or delete them, monitor node performance and configure network settings.
- View a list of nodes
- Add node
- Edit node
- Delete node
- Allow automatic creation of new containers on this node
- Forbid automatic creation of new containers on this node
- Cluster node information
- Cluster load report
View a list of nodes
- Id- unique identifier of the cluster node.
- Name - the name of the node.
- IP address - the IP address assigned to the node.
- Number of containers - the number of containers located on this node.
- MAX number of containers - the maximum number of containers that can be created on this node (this parameter influences only the automatic selection of a cluster node).
- Comments - additional information related to the node.
- Status - the current status of the cluster node:
- - new containers can be automatically created on this cluster node.
- no icons если - new containers cannot be created on this cluster node.
To create a new node, click the "Add" icon and fill out the form:
- Root password - select the check box if you have the root password. You can paste it into the "Root password" field below to add the public key automatically.
- Public key - to enable the newly created node in VEmanager, add the public ssh key into /root/.ssh/authorized_keys of the server you want to add.
- IP address - provide the IP address assigned to the node you want to add.
- Name - provide the name for the node.
- Comments - provide additional information related to the node.
To edit the node's properties, locate the node you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a node, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected node by clicking OK in the following form.
If a container is running on the selected cluster node, that node will not be deleted.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.