Cluster resource usage
This module can be used to monitor cluster resources usage, such as RAM, hard drive and CPU.
Each parameter shows two values - the first one indicates resources allocated to all cluster node's resources. The second one indicates resources that are currently used by the cluster node. Exception: "CPU" indicates percentage of CPU consumption per cluster node per hour.
- Cluster node - cluster node, from which statistics is collected.
- RAM - represents the percent of RAM consumed by the cluster.
- Hard drive - represents the percent of hard drive usage .
- CPU - determines the percent of the CPU time usage.
- Status - current status of the cluster node.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.