This module can be used to make and manage snapshots for your virtual containers,
Please note: only ploop-based containers are currently supported.
View a list of snapshots
- Id - snapshot unique identifier.
- UID - snapshot UID specified by OpenVz.
- Snapshot name - name of this snapshot.
- Creation time - date and time when the snapshot was made.
- Status - the current status of the container:
To add a new snapshot, click the "New" icon and will out the form.
- Name - enter the name for the container snapshot you want to make.
- Description - provide any information related to this snapshot. Once the snapshot is made, you won't be able to modify the description.
- Save memory state - select if you want to save the memory state. If the state is not saved in snapshot, the container will be disabled upon recovery.
To delete a snapshot, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the snapshot by clicking OK on the following form.
To recover a snapshot, select it and click the "Recover" icon. Confirm that you wish to restore the snapshot by clicking OK on the following form. Container will be restored. Note: if the memory state was not saved, the container will be disabled.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.