Containers templates (VMmanager OVZ)
A new virtual container can be created based on container template. This helps to add several templates according to your needs and save your time during the container creation process.
You can create a number of templates with different settings according to your needs.
- View a list of container templates
- Add container template
- Edit container template
- Delete container template
View a list of container templates
- Id - unique identifier of the container template.
- Name - the name of the container template.
- Disk space, MB - the amount of disk space in MB.
- RAM, MB - the amount of memory in MB.
- Swap/Ram ratio - the ratio between Swap and RAM in %.
- CPU, pcs - the number of virtual processors available to the virtual container.
- CPU frequency, MHz - processor frequency.
- File descriptors - the maximum number of open file descriptors.
- Processes - the maximum number of simultaneously running processes.
Add container template
To add a new container template, click the "Create" icon and fill out the form:
- Container template name - enter the name for the container template.
- RAM - enter the amount of RAM that will be assigned to the virtual container (in MiB).
- Swap/Ram ratio - speciy the ratio between Swap and RAM in %.
- CPU - enter the number of virtual processors that will be available to the container
- CPU frequency - enter the CPU frequency in MHz.
- Main disk size - enter the amount of disk size in MB.
- File descriptors - provide the maximum number of open file descriptors.
- Processes - provide the maximum number of simultaneously running processes.
Edit container template
To edit a container template, locate the template you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Delete container template
To delete a container template, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected template by clicking OK in the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.