Control panel address
This module can be used for setting access to the control panel
View a list of addresses
- IP address - IP-address for incoming connections.
- Properties - current properties:
To configure access to the control panel, click the "Add" icon and fill out the form:
- IP-address - enter the IP-адрес for incoming connections.
- Port - enter the port number for incoming connections. Leaving this field blank will apply the default value.
- Forbid HTTP connections - the built-in web-server can receive both HTTP and HTTPS requests. Select the check box to forbid HTTP requests. They will be automatically redirected to HTTPS.
- Use my certificates - the web-server requires an SSL certificate for processing HTTPS connections. If the certificate is not specified, a self-signed certificate will be created and used.
- SSL certificate - enter the SSL certificate that you want to use. Leaving the field blank will not change the certificate for these IP/port. When creating a new record, the certificate will be created automatically
- SSL certificate key - enter the key for your SSL certificate.
- SSL-authentication - select how you want to configure authentication using SSL certificates. Once this option is selected, you will be able to add SSL keys for authentication in the control panel.
- Use certificate of web-server - select the check box to use the same SSL certificate as for HTTPS connections. In this case you can create SSL keys for accessing the panel via the SSL keys management module.
- SSL certificate for authentication - if the above check box is not selected, enter the SSL certificate you are going to use for authentication.
- Only SSL-authentication - after activating this option you won't be able to work with the panel through that port unless you have the appropriate SSL key. You can create a key in the SSL keys management module. HTTP requests will be redirected
Starting from version 5.124 you can add certificates for your panel in a separate module.
To edit the address properties select the address wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete an address, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected address by clicking "OK" in the following window.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.