BILLmanager configuration details
Login to BILLmanager --> navigate to Payment methods -- > Click "Add" and complete the steps below:
You can use your existing account with CyberPlat for integration, or register a new one.
Creating a new account in CyberPlat
If you select to create a new CyberPlat account:
- Follow the link in BILLmanager to register a CyberPlat account.
- Once completed, proceed with the CyberPlat integration in BILLmanager and enter details of the newly created account.
Enter the following configuration details if you want to use your existing account:
- Shop IP address
- Shop URL
- Shop name
- Contacts - your contact data.
- Path to checker.ini - configuration file of the payment gateway. You can get it inside your CyberPlat account.
Example of the configuration file:
; Path to directot with CyberPlat "keys" keypath=/usr/local/mgr5/etc/Cyber2/Real/; ; Public key pubkeyfile=pubkeys.key; ; Secret key seckeyfile=secret.key; randomseed=random.bin; password=sdrtpkkss; ; Client Id keynumber=12321414; ; Bank id bankkey=1; emitent_mts=4; emitent_megafon=3; emitent_beeline=5;
where emitent_* - is the CyberPlat operator id.
CyberPlat has three log-files:
- pmcyberplat.log - configuration details of the payment method.
- cppayment.log - payments.
- cpresult.log - responses from the payment gateway.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.