DCImanager is a control panel for data-center management. DCImanager allows you to manage servers, VLAN, and all the necessary components from a single point of access, automate server deployment and server provisioning, inventorize active servers and those on stand-by, keep track of electricity consumption and traffic, automatically add new equipment, as well as reboot servers remotely. Receive full information about your DC as a whole and every server in particular!
Who can use it?
DCImanager can be used by data-center owners, and service providers who have server equipment or separate racks in a data center.
DCImanager delivers the following functionality:
- Automatic OS deployment on a dedicated server
- Server diagnostics and recovery mode
- Automatic server search
- Data-center map
- Equipment management
- VLAN management
- Resource consumption reports (power, traffic, etc.)
- DCImanager can be used to manage a large number of servers, and provides practically all the functions a service provider may need. The main difference from DCImanager Enterprise is the absence of a data center map.
- DCImanager Enterprise is an individual solution tailored to particular needs. DCImanager Enterprise can be customized to offer one-of-a-kind functionality, so a service provider can get a custom-made solution which addresses his needs.
The main advantages of the Enterprise version
- Complete serves and spares accounting and tracking;
- Equipment delivery tracking;
- "Вecomposing" servers into spare parts:
- Replacing server components with spare parts from warehouse;
- Keep track of such replacements;
Data center map
- Racks map;
- Racks temperature map;
- Keep track of Free and occupied spaces in racks;
- Racks and equipment map;
- Heat map;
Power consumption statistics
- Total power consumption per data center;
- Power consumption per server;
- Support of uninterrupted power supply ;
- UPS change notification (switch to battery);
- Take the reading of UPS;
- Support of SNMP switches;
- Take the reading of switches.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.