A database is a collection of data organized by means of a database management system. Normally it is a set of interrelated tables that consist of columns (fields) and records. Databases allows you to manage large amounts of information over the web. They can be used to run web-based applications as well.This module can be used to manage your databases. You may add, edit, delete the database, download its dump, create a list of users for a specific database and use other functions, if necessary.
- View a list of databases
- Create new database
- Edit database
- Delete database
- Database users
- Download damp
View a list of databases
- Name - name of the database.
- Owner - control panel user who is the owner of this database.
- Database server - database server.
- Number of users - number of database users.
- Size (MB) - disk space (in Megabytes) occupied by database files.
Create new database
To create a new database, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Name - enter a name for the database.
- Owner - select a user who will be the owner of the database.
- Database server -
- Encoding - select a default encoding that will be used for this database.
- User - select the database user who will be able to access the database. If you want to create a new user, select "Create new user".
- New user name - enter a username for access to the database.
- Password - enter a password to access the database. The field cannot be blank, too short or simple.
- Re-enter password - retype the password to ensure that it has been entered correctly.
- Remote access - check the box to allow the user to access the database from a remote computer. Otherwise, only local access will be permitted.
- List of IP addresses - provide IP addresses from which access to this database will be allowed.
To edit a database, locate the database you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a database, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected database by clicking "OK" in the following window.
You may download the database dump to a local computer. Select a database and click the "Download" icon.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.