An Error page is the warning message coming from the web-server when the requested page fails to open. Each problem has its own code, such as 401, 404, 500, etc. and a corresponding error page.
This module can be used to manage your error pages that are displayed for your web-domains: create error pages, such as "Page not found", "Internal server error", "Access denied", etc., edit their properties or delete if necessary.
- Back to the list of web-domains
- View a list of error pages
- Add error page
- Edit error page parameters
- Delete error page
View a list of error pages
- Error code - error code.
- URL - internal or external URL to which the browser is redirected in case of error.
Add error page
To add a new error page, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Error code - select the error code for this error page.
- URL - enter the path to the document that will be shown in case the error occurs.
Edit error page parameters
To edit an error page, locate the error page you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Delete error page
To delete an error page, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the error page by clicking "OK" in the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.