Getting started with VMmanager OVZ
Complete the following steps:
- In the OS templates module install the templates that you are going to use. You can also add repositories and install templates from them or add your custom templates.
- In the Container templates module create at least one container template.
- in the Cluster nodes add one or several cluster nodes. You may use the the server with VEmanager as a cluster node.
- In the Integration with IPmanager module (VMmanager OVZ uses "public" and "private" IP addresses). If you are not going to use it, in the "IP address pool" module provide networks and IP addresses that will be assigned to your servers.
- Create one or several users.
You have successfully configured VMmanager OVZ.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.