Hint help users to get more information about a function they have never used before. There are three types of hints:
- back_user - switch between user levels
- filter - filter list data
- sort - sort list
- tabs_close - close tabs by shortcuts
- textarea_resize - re-size text area
- tabs_open - open a module in a new tab
<doc> ... <tips> <tip>filter</tip> </tips> </doc>
Example of the filter hint:
The tips element
Contains hints for a certain module.
The tip element
Contains the name of the hint.
A localized message, which is taken from local messages. Its name consists of the hint's name + the prefix tip_
We can not identify you and respond to your message.