Hosting Beginner Guide:IPmanager
Log in to IPmanager after the installation process has been completed:
Url: https://<server ip address>:1500/ipmgr
Password: <root password>
Read and accept the "End user agreement", and log in as "Admin".
Select the DNS server module. Once you are done with the configuration, navigate to the "Dashboard", and click "New network"
DNS server settings:
- Administrator Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name servers - ns1.thecompany.com. ns2.thecompany.com.
- Free addresses - free.thecompany.com.
- Special addresses - thecompany.com.
Add IP addresses allocated by your hosting provider to IPmanager. We have 2 servers assigned to network 172.31.223.0/24, so we need to add this network.
If you servers are located in different networks, add all of them. You cannot add a single IP address.
Navigate to the User permissions configuration form and enter the following parameters:
- Network - 172.31.223.0/24
- Gateway address - 172.31.223.1
You have successfully configured IPmanager. You can now integrate it with DNSmanager
We can not identify you and respond to your message.