Hosting Beginner Guide:ISPmanager: Integration with IPmanager
To be able to create users with private IP addresses, you will need to integrate ISPmanager with IPmanager.
- Login to IPmanager as Admin
- ISPmanager's IP address that we use in our example is 220.127.116.11. Navigate to the Networks module and add the network of our ISPmanager
- Network 18.104.22.168/25
- Gateway address - 22.214.171.124
- Navigate to the Users module --> select our user ns1 --> clickPermissions --> Add
- Range of IP addresses - 126.96.36.199
- Select the Public and Alias check boxes
- Navigate to the Networks module --> select 188.8.131.52/25 --> click the IPs button --> Add
- IP address - 184.108.40.206
- Domain name - isp.thecompany.com.
- Owner - ns1
- IP address group - public
The above actions will allow ISPmanager to use IP address 220.127.116.11 in IPmanager. You need to add all addresses that you have added on the server. If you have a network from which IPmanager will allocate IP addresses, you can add it into "Permissions": 18.104.22.168/25 or 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199
Then integrate IPmanager with DNSmanager. For more information refer to this article
We can not identify you and respond to your message.