Hosting Beginner Guide:Integration with IPmanager
IPmanager allows to allocate IP addresses to control panels.
Log in to IPmanager as admin and navigate to the "Users" module
- Username ns1
- Password - click the corresponding icon to have your password automatically generated.
To allow our user to use these IP addresses, navigate to the "User" module --> select the ns1 user, and click "Permissions"
A new window will open
- Block of IP addresses 172.31.223.0/24
- Choose all types of IP addresses to enable our panels to use all of them.
Navigate to the "Networks" module, select our network, and click "IPs"
- IP-address 172.31.223.13
- Domain name - ns1.thecompany.com
- Owner - ns1
- IP address group - dns
This operation is required to allocate the IP address to certain DNSmanager
Navigate to "Integration" - "IPmanager"
Example in DNSmanager
- Select the Integration with IPmanager check box
- IPmanager URL https://172.31.223.13:1500/ipmgr
- Username - ns1
- Password - password of the user ns1 in IPmanager
We can not identify you and respond to your message.