IP address assigned to container
This module can be used for managing IP-addresses of the selected virtual machine. You can assign a new IP-address to your virtual machine, unassign it or change its properties.
VManager OVZ users can only edit IP addresses.
- Back to the previous page
- View a list of IP addresses
- Assign IP address
- Edit IP address
- Unassign IP address
View a list of IP addresses
- Id - the unique identifier of the IP address.
- IP address - the IP address assigned to the virtual machine.
- Domain - the domain name of your machine.
Assign IP address
To add a new IP-address, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- IP address type - select a type of the IP address:
- Public - this IP address is accessible from the Internet.
- Private - this IP address is not accessible from the Internet.
- IP address - select one of the following variants: an IPv4 address will be assigned automatically, you can type a certain address into the "Certain IP address" form or select an existing address from the list.
- Domain - enter the domain of your server associated with this IP address.
Edit IP address
To edit properties of an IP address, select it from the list, click the "Edit" icon and change the data.
- IP address - the IP address which properties you want to change. The field is read-only.
- Domain - enter a domain name that will be associated with the selected IP address.
Unassign IP address
To unassign an IP address from the virtual machine, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to unassign the selected IP address by clicking OK in the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.