IP address pool
The IP address management module can be used to add ranges of IP addresses that will be assigned to servers.
Alternatively, you can configure integrated with IPmanager for automatic allocation of IP addresses.
Fore more information consult the IPmanager Documentation page.
- View a list of IP addresses
- Add range of IP addresses
- Edit range
- Delete range
- Domain for special addresses
- IP addresses from the range
View a list of IP addresses
- Range of IP addresses - the range of IP addresses provided as its network_address/network_mask, first_address-last_address or as a single address.
- Type of IP address - the types of IP address used by your control panel.
- Gateway - the gateway address.
- Network mask - the network mask.
Add range of IP addresses
To add a new range of IP addresses, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Range of IP addresses - enter a range of IP addresses provided as its network_address/network_mask, first_address-last_address or as a single address.
- Network mask - enter the network mask. It will be used by other control panels for network settings.
- Gateway - enter the network gateway. It will be used by other control panels for network settings.
- Type of IP address - select the type of the IP address used by the control panel.
To edit the properties of a range of IP addresses, select it from the list, click the "Edit" icon and change the data.
In the form that will open you can edit the network mask. The Range of IP addresses field is read-only.
To delete a range of IP addresses, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected range of IP address by clicking OK in the following form.
Domain for special addresses
To add a domain for special addresses, click the "Settings" icon and fill out the form:
- Domain name - enter a domain name that will be added to the name of special addresses (gateway, broadcast, subnet). Special addresses are reserved automatically upon creation of ranges.
Additional settings for VMmanager KVM and VMmanager OVZ
If you are using our billing, it will manage allocation and removal of IP addresses. In this case if you configure integration with IPmanager, add the following option so that the panel will not try to perform this operation directly through IPmanager:
When adding/deleting an IP address, it will be added into the local base and will be displayed in the interface. But it won't be automatically created/delete from the pool of addresses in IPmanager, because BILLmanager is responsible for this action.
After specifying the above option, IP addresses won't be allocated automatically. The IP address must be specified manually.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.