ISPmanager: Cluster nodes
This module can be used to manage cluster nodes.
See also the article Overview of ISPmanager 5 Business
- View a list of nodes
- Add node
- Edit node
- Delete node
- Cluster node log
- Network services
- File manager
- Reboot the selected cluster node
- Allow requests to the selected cluster node
- Deny requests to the selected cluster node
- New users cannot be created on this cluster node
- New users can be created on this cluster node
View a list of nodes
- Name - the name of the node.
- IP address - the IP address assigned to the node.
- Users - the number of the control panel users located on this node.
- Status - the current status of the cluster node:
- - the cluster node is running
- - the cluster node is suspended
- - the cluster node is synchronized
- - connection problems are not detected
- - data lists are currently being processed
- - additional information related to this cluster node
- - IPv4 addresses are supported on this cluster nodes
- - IPv6 addresses are supported on this cluster nodes
- - new users can be created on this cluster node
- - new users cannot be created on this cluster node
- Roles - roles of this cluster node.
To create a new node, click the "Add" icon and fill out the form:
- Cluster nodes - select a server type.
- Name - enter a server name.
- Domain name - enter a hostname. You should enter at least a second-level domain name (such as domain.com)
- IP address - enter the primary IP address of the cluster node (it is used for SSH access).
- Port - port number for SSH connection.
- Administrator - enter the administrator name.
- Administrator password - enter the administrator password.
- Comment - enter additional information related to the newly created cluster node.
- Web-server (main role) - the main role of the cluster node including such features as web-server, FTP. User files are located on this node.
- Name server (secondary) - this node is used as a secondary name server.
- Mail server - this node is used as a mail server.
- MySQL server - this node is used as a MySQL server.
- PostgreSQL server - this node is used as a PostgreSQL server.
To edit the node's properties, locate the node you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a node, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected node by clicking OK in the following form.
If a VPS is running on the selected cluster node, that node will not be deleted.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.