Integration between BILLmanager and VDSmanager
Creating a processing module
Go to the "Processing module" to set up integration between BILLmanager and VDSmanager.
Click "Add" to start the Wizard:
First, select a product type. VDSmanager is related to "Virtual server".
Second, choose a processing module. Select VDSmanager.
Next, fill out the form:
- URL - enter the full URL to the VDSmanager control panel
- Username - enter a username to access the panel (user role - administrator)
- Password - enter a password to access the panel
- IPmanager - select IPmanager that will allocate IP addresses to servers of this processing module.
- License server - select a server that will handle software licenses.
Attention!!! Be sure to specify the ExternalIpAllocation option in the configuration file for correct operation of VDSmanager.
Finally, fill out the form to set up the processing module:
- Name - name of the processing module.
- Responsible - select a department that will handle task if needed.
- Sorting - module priority; if multiple processing modules are set up, a tariff plan will be associated with the processing module having the minimum value.
Integration with VDSmanager supports the following add-ons to tariff plans:
- Disk space (in VDSmanager KVM you cannot change this parameter once the service is setup in)
- Number of processors (kernels)
- CPU frequency
- RAM (note the minimum allowed valued for OS available for ordering)
- Number of IP addresses
- Max incoming/outgoing bandwidth
VDSmanager OVZ also supports the following parameters:
- File descriptors
- Number of I/O operations (io)
- Number of I/O operations per second (iops)
Statistics can be collected for the following add-ons:
- трафик - VDSmanager send information on both incoming (the in parameter, in KiB) and outgoing traffic (the out parameter, in KiB)
- disk - disk space usage, MiB
- cpu - average CPU load, MHz
- mem - average RAM usage, MiB
We can not identify you and respond to your message.