Integration between BILLmanager and VMware vCloud
This integration can be set up if you want to provide virtual data-centers to your clients. Client can buy a pool of resources, create virtual machines, choose a required number of virtual processors, RAM, etc. according to his needs. This option can be useful for reselling, and for clients who need custom configuration of virtual machines,
Supported for VMware vCloud 5.6 and later.
Processing module setup
Before you start, you need to order a module license in your Client area and bound it with your BILLmanager 5 license. Please note that this feature is supported only in Corporate.
1. In BILLmanager 5.54.0 you can install a BETA module from the console. Execute the following commands:
- yum install billmanager-plugin-pmvmware
- killall core
- apt-get install billmanager-plugin-pmvmware
- killall core
2. In BILLmanager 5.55.0 the module will be set up automatically in Processing modules -> Create -> Virtual data-center -> VMware vCloud Director
Processing module configuration
You can integrate BILLmanager 5 with VMware vCloud in Processing modules -> Create -> Virtual data-center -> VMware vCloud Director
Processing module parameters (see vCloud configuration):
- URL - url to access API vCloud. E.g.: https://vcloud.example.com/api;
- Username - vCloud administrator who will set up integration;
- Password - vCloud admin password;
- Storage policy - Storage Policies in vCloud to create VDC;
- User role - user role that will be created in a VDC (the default value is Organization Administrator). This enables to define roles that the newly created user will have in organization;
- Provider - VDC provider (Provider VDCs) из vCloud;
- Network pool name - name of Network Pools in vCloud;
- Network prefix - prefix of network from which "white" IP addresses will be created for VDC (External Networks);
- Network gateway - gateway for automatically created organization network. E.g.: 192.168.0.1;
- Network mask - mask for automatically created organization network. E.g.: 255.255.255.0;
- Range of IP addresses - range of IP-addresses for automatically created organization network. E.g.: 192.168.0.2-192.168.0.254;
- Primary DNS - primary DNS of the automatically created organization network;
- Secondary DNS - secondary DNS of theautomatically created organization network;
- DNS-suffix - DNS-suffix of the automatically created organization network.
For more information about this module read the following article VMware
We can not identify you and respond to your message.