Integration with Microsoft Windows Azure Pack
Installing the module
Before you start, be sure to purchase a license for the module in your Client area, and assign it to your BILLmanager license. Please note: integration is supported only in BILLmanager Corporate 5.92 and later.
Installation will start automatically in Processing modules -> Created-> Virtual data-center -> Windows Azure Pack
You will need two servers for integration:
- The first server with BILLmanager 5 Corporate;
- The second one in "private" network Windows Azure Pack for Windows Server 2012.
Proxy server configuration
- Download the installer of proxy server to the second server;
- Extract data from the archive;
- Run the WapHttpServer.msi file and follow the Setup wizard;
- On the 4th step fill out the following form:
- Admin authentication site - URL of the authentication site (usually on port 30071);
- Administrator API - URL to Administrator API (usually on port 30004 );
- API Host - address of the host that the service will listen;
- API Port - port that the service will listen;
- SQL connection string - SQL Server connection string.
The following operations will be performed during setup: - The system will add a new Firewall rule to allow access to the service on the port specified during setup; - When all files are copied, the service will be restarted, and a self-signed certificate will be created (provided that the HTTPS protocol is used).
See configuration details for API host;
In order to change parameters of the configured service, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Start -> Control Panel -> View Local Service in the window that will open find ISPsystem Service, press it with t нажимаем на него правой кнопкой мыши and select Stop;
- Go to the directory with the installed application and find HTTPServer.exe.conf:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <startup> <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.2" /> </startup> <appSettings> <add key="windowsAuthEndpoint" value="https://admaut.azure.test:443" /> <add key="adminApiEndpoint" value="https://aapi.azure.test:30004"/> <add key="apiCertificate" value="ISPsystem REST API Certificate"/> <add key="apiPort" value="8080"/> <add key="apiHost" value="https://localhost"/> <add key="startUser" value="Administrator"/> </appSettings> <connectionStrings> <add name="WapMembershipDatabase" connectionString="Data Source=sql.azure.test;User Id=SA;Password=password; Initial Catalog=Microsoft.MgmtSvc.PortalConfigStore;" /> </connectionStrings> <system.web> <membership defaultProvider="SqlProvider" hashAlgorithmType="HMACSHA256"> <providers> <clear /> <add name="SqlProvider" type="System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider" enablePasswordRetrieval="false" enablePasswordReset="true" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" requiresUniqueEmail="false" maxInvalidPasswordAttempts="5" minRequiredPasswordLength="8" minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0" passwordAttemptWindow="30" applicationName="/" passwordCompatMode="Framework40" connectionStringName="WapMembershipDatabase" passwordFormat="Hashed" /> </providers> </membership> </system.web> </configuration>
Configuration file parameters:
- windowsAuthEndpoint - URL of the authentication site;
- adminApiEndpoint - URL to Administrator API;
- apiCertificate - name of the certification for connection through HTTPS;
- apiPort - address of the host that the service will use;
- apiHost - port that the service will use;
- WapMembershipDatabase - SQL Server connection string.
Once completed, in the View Local Service window select ISPsystem Service and right click Start.
Processing module configuration
In order to integrate BILLmanager 5 with Windows Azure Pack, navigate to Processing module -> Create -> Virtual data-center -> Microsoft Windows Azure Pack
Processing module parameters (see vCloud configuration):
- URL ISPsystem API - URL to ISPsystem Service see above;
- Username - username to access Administrator API;
- User password - password to accessAdministrator API;
- Windows domain name - name of the Windows domain, where the above user is located;
- User management portal - link to the Windows Azure Pack user portal.
- Operation that will be performed after suspension of VDC - the selected operation will be performed with all virtual machines when a VDC is suspended;
- Enable virtual machines - enable virtual machines when services are activated.
In order to create and configure a tariff plan for Azure Pack, complete the same steps as for configuring other tariff plans in the billing system. Please note:
- The plan name in a virtual data-center template should be specified as it appears in Windows Azure Pack
- Add-ons can refer to one of general add-ons, or set limits on a specific resource
- Add-ons that define subscription for general add-ons look like the following:
- An integer-valued add-on defines subscription for a general add-on, if its secondary name matches the name of the general add-on, and the resource has a non-zero value
- A logical add-on defines subscription for a general add-on, if its secondary name matches the name of the general add-on, and the add-on is already ordered by customer
- An add-on, which is specified as enumeration, will define subscription for a general add-on, if the internal name of the element matches the name of the general add-on
- Other add-ons allow you to manage resources allocated to the virtual data-center and will be combined into a personal add-on for subscription. Currently, the following add-ons (you can see their internal names) are processed:
- ncpu - number of virtual processors per data-center
- flat - datacenter bandwidth
- mem - amount of RAM per data-center
- disc - amount of disk space in data-center
- privatenet - number of private networks per data-center
- extip - maximum number of public IP addresses per data-center
- vmlimit - maximum number of virtual servers per data-center
- vpntunnel - maximum number of VPN tunnels
For more flexible configuration of the tariff plan, you can use add-ons that allow clients to choose add-ons based on ordered values of other add-ons, and policies that allow to upgrade/downgrade ordered resources.
For more information, please refer to this article Microsoft Windows Azure Pack.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.