Configuration details on the payment gateway side
Login to the payment gateway and enter the following configuration details in the API tab:
- order_id - on
- Signature - on
Server-server notification URL or Client-server shop URL - do not enter any information. These data will be sent to BILLmanager when making a payment.
Trusted IP - enter BILLmanager IP address if you want to restrict access to API by IP.
BILLmanager configuration details
Login to BILLmanager --> navigate to Payment methods module -- > Click "Add" and complete the steps below:
- Public key - the store identifier. You can get it in the Liqpay shop settings.
- Private key - the store identifier. You can get it in the in the Liqpay shop settings.
- Payment method - select a payment method a customer may use to make a payment.
- Test mode - enable the testing environment for developers. All test payments will have the status - Success test payment.
- Allow refunds - allow refunds for clients. Funds will be returned to a client's card or account, the payment in LiqPay will be marked "Refunded"
We can not identify you and respond to your message.