List of administrators
In this module you can add new administrators, edit their properties, delete, activate and suspend them, or switch to their control panel, if necessary.
Selecting the "Superuser" check box in the administrator edit form allows you to create a full-fledged account with shell access.
- View a list of administrators
- Add new administrator
- Edit administrator
- Delete administrator
- User permissions
- Resume the selected administrator
- Suspend the selected administrator
- Drill down to administrator panel
View a list of administrators
- Login - username to gain access to the control panel.
- Name - name of the administrator.
- Status - current status of this administrator account:
Add new administrator
To add a new administrator, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Login - enter the username to access the control panel.
- Name - enter the name for the newly created administrator.
- Password - enter the password to access the control panel. The password can be randomly generated by the system. To get one, click a special button next to the field.
- Confirmation - retype the password for confirmation. If it was randomly generated, confirmation is set automatically.
- Comment - enter any information related to this administrator.
To edit properties of an administrator, select the administrator you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete an administrator, select him from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the administrator by clicking "OK" in the following window.
Drill down to administrator panel
You can access the control panel of any administrator. Select it from the list and click the "Enter" icon.
Once drilled down, you will be able to manage the control panel with privileges of that administrator.
To return to your level, click the link above the toolbar.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.