List of users
This module can be used to manage your user accounts. You may add new users, edit their properties, change their access privileges, enable and disable them and switch to User control panel, when needed.
- View a list of users
- Add new user
- Edit user properties
- Delete user
- Resume the selected user account
- Suspend the selected user account
- User permissions
- User location on cluster nodes
- Drill down to User panel
View a list of users
- Login - username to access to the control panel.
- Full name - any information related to this user (full name, etc.).
- Owner - owner (administrator or reseller) of the user
- Template - user template that this user is based on.
- Disk (MiB) - disk space (limit/used).
- Traffic (MiB/current month) - traffic usage (limit/used).
- Status - functionality available to the selected user:
- - this user account is active
- - this user account is not active
- - Shell access is active for this user.
- - CGI is active for web-domains of this user.
- - PHP is active for for web-domains of this user.
- - SSI is active for web-domains of this user.
- - HTTPS is active for for web-domains of this user.
- Current location - cluster node where this user's data is located.
Edit user properties
To edit user properties, select him from the list, click the "Edit" icon and modify the data.
Note: you cannot edit the user login in the edit form.
To delete a user, select him from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the user by clicking "OK" in the following form.
Drill down to User panel
You can access the control panel with privileges of the selected user. Select it from the list and click the "Enter" icon.
Once drilled down, you will be able to manage the control panel with privileges of that user.
To return to your level, click the corresponding link above the toolbar.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.