List of WWW-domains
A WWW-domain (web-site) is a collection of pages and scripts available in the World Wide Web by a certain domain name. The ISPmanager control panel provides various features and options enabling users to manage WWW-domains and monitor hits statistics.
- View a list of WWW-domains
- Create WWW-domain
- Edit WWW-domain
- Delete WWW-domain
- Edit configuration file
- Error pages
- Protecting directory
- View statistics
- Resume the selected WWW-domain
- Suspend the selected WWW-domain
- Switch to user panel
- WWW-domain directory
View a list of WWW-domains
- Name - name of this WWW-domain.
- Owner - name of user who owns this WWW-domain.
- Root directory - path relative to the owner's home directory.
- IP address - IP address assigned to this WWW-domain.
- Parameters - options that are active for this WWW-domain:
- - CGI is active for this WWW-domain.
- - PHP is active for this WWW-domain
- - SSI is active for this WWW-domain
- - HTTPS is active for this WWW-domain
- - the selected WWW-domain is active.
- - the selected WWW-domain is suspended.
To add a new WWW-domain, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
The WWW-domain tab
- Name - the name for the WWW-domain you want to add.
- Aliases - enter the name of the alias(es) that you want to add for this WWW-domain. You can add unlimited number of aliases, space separated.
- Root directory - enter the path to the WWW-domain's directory.
- Owner - select a user who will own this WWW-domain.
- IP address - enter IP addresses that will be allocated to the WWW-domain.
- Administrator email - enter the contact e-mail address that will be shown on the WWW-server error pages for this WWW-domain.
- Create administrator email - enter the contact e-mail address
- Administrator email password - enter the password.
- Confirmation - retype the password to ensure it is correct.
- Encoding - enter the default encoding (character set) for this WWW-domain. If you leave this field empty the default sever encoding will be used.
- Index page - enter the names of files that will be shown if a URL has no file specified (for example: index.html index.htm index.php). If you leave this field empty the default server values are used.
- Secure connection (SSL) - select the check box if you want to use secure connection through HTTPs.
- Redirect HTTP-requests to HTTPS - select the check box to automatically redirect HTTP-requests to secure HTTPS.
- SSL port - provide the port number that will be used for secure connection through HTTPs.
- SSL certificate - select a certificate for this WWW-domain (you can add a new self-signed SSL certificate as well).
- Priority - if top-priority is set for this WWW-domain, requests by a domain name that is not registered on this web-server to an IP address assigned to this WWW-domain will be processed by that WWW-domain.
- Comment - enter any information related to the newly created WWW-domain.
- Autosubdomains - select the subdomain mode for this WWW-domain. If you activate auto subdomains, than subdomains will be created automatically.
- PHP - select a PHP mode:
- PHP not supported - without PHP support.
- PHP as an Apache module - the apache mod_php module is used for PHP. One of its advantages is a higher speed capability.
- PHP as CGI - PHP will be run as a CGI script (Common Gateway Interface). It starts with each request and terminates after the script is executed.
- PHP as FastCGI - Apache mod_fastcgi is used for PHP.
- CGI-scripts - check the box to activate CGI (Common Gateway Interface) for this WWW-domain.
- File extensions - enter additional file extensions for CGI-scripts.
The Logs tab
- Access log - select whether you wish to enable WWW-server access log and rotate it
- Error log - specify whether you want to store WWW-server error logs archives and rotate it.
- Rotation period - select the period for logs rotation (daily, every hour, every day, every week, every month, by size).
- Size - enter the maximum size of the file (in MB).
- Store archives - enter the number of log file archives to be stored on the server. Disk space occupied by the archives is included into the user
- Analyzer - select a program to be used for WWW-domain logs analysis.
- Period - select a rotation period.
- Report language - select a report language.
- Restrict access to statistical information - we strongly recommend that you restrict access to the statistical information of this WWW-domain. Otherwise, this information will be available to all the users on the Internet.
- Password - enter the password to access the information.
- Confirm - retype the password to ensure it is correct.
To edit a WWW-domain, locate the WWW-domain you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Please note, that you cannot edit the name of the WWW-domain.
To delete a Web-domain, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected page in the following form.
Select a required WWW-domain and click the "Statistics" icon. A new page with detailed information will be displayed.
This feature is not available for ISPmanager users.
Switch to User panel
You can use this function to gain access to the control panel with privileges of the WWW-domain's owner. To do so, select the domain from the list and click the "Enter" icon.
Once logged in, you can manage the control panel with privileges the selected user.
To return to your level, click the link above the toolbar.
To open the directory of the WWW-domain, select it on the list and click the "Directory" icon. You will be able to view and manage the directory in the File manager.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.