Starting from version XXXX BILLmanager has a built-in modules Namecheap. These modules allow to resell Domain names and SSL sertificates. You need to install and set up the panel to start working in BILLmanager.
The setting of domain names resseling includes 2 steps:
- Service processing module setting. Processing modules - the module which will interact with the external application. In this case it will be Namecheap.
- Tariff plan setting.
In the section Integration -> Processing modules you can setup BILLmanager and Namecheap integration. Click the Add button to open the Wizard:
- Step 1. Select a product type. Choose Domains.
- Step 2. Select a processing module. In the form that will open, you can see all of the services that BILLmanager is integrated with. Choose Namecheap.
- Step 3. Set up integration. Enter login details to your Namecheap account, or get registered with Namecheap, and then configure the processing module once again.
- Step 4. Set up processing module. Enter a name for the processing module, and select a department that will handle issues, if any.
Go to Products -> Tariff plans
- Step 1. Select a product type. Choose Domains. In this case it will be Domain names or SSL sertificates.
- Step 2. Add and configure a tariff plan. Enter a domain price, minimum order period, etc.
Tariff plan for domain names
When creating a tariff plan, in the Additional setting tab you can specify the domain zone and connect the registrar that you have already created in the service processing module.
Tariff plan for SSL certificates
Pay your attention to the tab Additional settings. In this tab you can define CA and certificate type.
On the last step, BILLmanager will try to connect to the registrar with parameters specified above. If the operation fails, you will see the following error:
Failed to connect to the processing module. Please make sure you have entered the correct URL, username/password, and try again
To resolve the issue, make sure that:
- Access data are correct.
- Registrar's Url is accessible from the server with BILLmanager.
- in the registrar's client area API calls are allowed from BILLmanager IP address.
Domain import from registrar
The Namecheap integration module supports import of domain names from registrar.
The following log contains all the information related to the registrar:
Add pmnamecheapssl.* 9 or pmnamecheapdomain.* 9 into the /usr/local/mgr5/etc/debug.conf file to view more information.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.