BILLmanager has a built-in module for the Norid domain registrar.
Domain reselling involves two steps:
- Set up of a processing module. A Processing module allows for interaction with an external application, e.g. Norid.
- Set up of a tariff plan.
Configuring processing module
Navigate to Integration -> Processing modules -> Add and enter the following information:
- Step 1. Select a product type - Domains.
- Step 2. Select a processing module - Norid.
- Step 3. Set up integration. If you already have an account with Norid, enter its details. Or you can register a new account at Norid and configure the processing module.
- Step 4. Set up the processing module. Enter a name for the processing module and select a department.
Configuring tariff plan
To add and configure a tariff plan, navigate to Products -> Tariff plan enter the following details:
- Step 1. Select a product type. Select a product type that will be provided - Domain.
- Step 2. Set up a tariff plan. Specify a tariff price, minimum order period, etc.
When creating a tariff plan for domain names please pay attention to the "Additional settings" tab. There you can specify a zone and connect a registrar (the processing module you have created before).
Norid registers only .no domains.
To add an "Individual" profile, in the Personal number field enter the number in the specified format: N.PRI.хххххххх
To add a "Company" profile, in the Organization number field enter a 9-digit number from the Norwegian national organization registry.
On the last step BILLmanager will try to connect to the registrar with the parameters you have specified. If the operation fails, you will see the following error message:
Cannot connect to the processing module. Please make sure you have entered the correct URL, username/password, and try again.
Please make sure that:
- You have provided correct connection details.
- The registrar Url is accessible from the server with BILLmanager.
- In the registrar client area you are allowed to perform API requests from the BILLmanager IP address.
Importing domains from registrar
The Norid integration module supports domain import from other registrars.
You can find the log file in
Add pmnorid 9 into the /usr/local/mgr5/etc/debug.conf file to view more information.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.