This module can be used to manage various issues that may occur in the control panel. You can view information about issues and try to resolve them.
View a list of problems
- Date - date and time when the problem was registered in the system.
- Type - brief description of the problem.
- ID - unique internal identifier (among problems of the same type) of the problem.
- Description - detailed description of the problem including the cause of the issue.
- Properties - level of problem (warning, error, critical problem); it can/cannot be resolved automatically.
- Last attempt - date when the last attempt to resolve the issue was made (this information is updated upon registration of a new or similar problem, and attempt to resolve the issue).
- Attempts - the number of attempts to resolve the issue.
- Number - the number of attempts to register a similar problem (such problems have the same type and id (the combination of type+id is unique).
- Period (min) - interval in minutes at which attempts to resolve this problems are made.
To view information about a problem select it on the list and click the "Properties" icon. The information is read-only, except the "" field and "Reolve automatically" check box.
The "Basic parameters" tab
- ID - the internal identifier of the problem.
- Problem type - brief description of the problem.
- Date - the date when this problem was registered in the system.
- Description - detailed information about the problem.
- Critical error
- Resolve automatically - select the check box to resolve the problem automatically. If the problem cannot be automatically resolved, the corresponding notification will be shown on the form.
- Period (min.) - select period to resolve the problem (60 minutes).
The "Details" tab
Additional information related to the problem.
Select the problem and click the "Log" to view the information when the error occured, its duration and a user who caused that error.
To delete a problem, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the problem by clicking OK on the following form.
This option is available only for problems that can be resolved.
To resolve the problem, select it on the list and click the "Resolve" icon. Clicking OK on the following form will try to resolve the selected problem. If the problem is resolved successfully, it will be deleted.
Problems can be resolved automatically. To disable this option, clear the check box "Resolve automatically" in the problem edit form.
If the problem is not resolved, the number of attempts in the "Attempts" column will increase, and information in the "Last attempt" filed will be updated.
Click the "Settings" icon and fill out the form:
- Send email notifications - select the check box to send new problem notifications once they are registered in the system.
- Email to - enter an email address to which new problem notifications will be sent.
- Email from - enter an email address from which new problem notifications will be sent.
- Message language - select a language in which problem description will be displayed.
- Show user issues - select the check box to display errors encountered by users on the list of problems.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.