Number of processes
In this module, you can see a list of processes currently running. This will allow you to know exactly how many resources each active proccess consumes and prevent problems in the future.
If you notice that a process consumes too many resources, such as memory or CPU time, and it affects the work of the whole system, you can stop the process.
View processes' information
- PID - unique process ID .* User - owner of running process.
- % CPU - CPU time spent for the process's executing
- % Memory - memory usage by the process.
- Upime - the time elapsed since the start of the process , in the format hh:mm:ss or mm:ss.
- Command - the name of the program that launched the execution of the process .
For rapid updating of statistics page refreshes every 10 seconds.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.