OS template repositories
Repository is a remote storage where operating system templates are located.
You may use the default ISPsystem repository (http://master.download.ispsystem.com/OSTemplate) or add your repositories.
- Back to the previous page
- View a list of repositories
- Add repository
- Edit repository
- Delete repository
View a list of repositories
- Repository - the name of the repository.
- URL - the source, from which the template can be downloaded.
To add a repository, click the "Add" icon and fill out the form:
- Repository - enter the name for the repository.
- URL - provide the URL to access the repository.
To edit a repository, select it from the list, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a repository, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the repository by clicking OK in the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.