OS templates (VMmanager OVZ)
A template of the operating system is the matainfo.xml file and a set of installation files. metainfo.xml describes the mechanisms that will be used during the installation process.
See also the articles OS templates. Technical details.
View a list of OS templates
- Template - the template of the operating system.
- Type - the type of the OS template.
- Status - the current status of the template:
- - there are newer versions of the template.
- - the template is installed.
- - the template can be used only by administrator.
- Source - the repository from which the template was downloaded.
- Date - the date when the OS template was modified.
This option can be used to check OS templates that were downloaded from the repository. Click the "Check" icon and confirm that you want to check the list of templates by clicking OK on the following form.
To configure template's settings, select it on the list and click the "Properties" icon:
- Auto update - select the check box to enable the auto update function. The system will check the template's version and update it to the latest one, if needed.
- Only administrator - select the check box to allow only administrators to install this template.
This option can be used to install an OS template from the repository on a cluster node. Click the "Install" icon and confirm that you want to install the OS by clicking OK on the following form.
After the OS template is installed, it will be available for use on containers.
Delete OS template
To delete a template of the operating system, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected OS template by clicking OK in the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.