This module provides information about changing port configuration settings.
- Back to the devices list
- View a list of ports
- Edit port
- Refresh information
- Enable the selected port
- Disable the selected port
View a list of ports
- Identifier - unique identifier of the PDU port.
- Server name - the name of the server associated with this port.
- Host name - the server domain name.
- Description - description of the port.
- Status - the current port status:
- - the selected port is on.
- - the selected port is off.
- - status of the selected port is unknown.
- - a device is connected to this port.
- - the power supply of this port is off.
- - this port is used for special purposes.
- Load - power consumption per port in watt. Not displayed in DCImanager Essential.
- Notes - additional information related to this switch.
To edit a port, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
- Identifier - enter the unique identifier of the PDU port.
- Description - enter description for the port.
- Reserved port - select the check box if this port is reserved for special needs. It will be hidden on the list of ports when adding a new device, and won't be used for server search.
- Notes - provide additional information related to the port.
This function is used to collect information about ports. This is the same function as in the PDU management module.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.