In ISPmanager Business (CloudLinux) you can choose a PHP version that can be selected when creating a new user.
- View a list of PHP versions
- Install PHP versions
- Delete PHP version
- Detailed information about PHP version
View a list of PHP versions
- Name - name of the PHP version.
- Status - package current status:
- - the package is installed.
- - the package is not installed.
- - some packages are not installed.
- - an error occurred during installation.
Install PHP version
To install a PHP version, select it from the list and click the "Install" icon. Clicking OK in the form that will appear, will install the selected PHP version.
NOTE: the installation of all versions of PHP meta packages may take a long time (more than one hour)
Delete PHP version
To delete a PHP version, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the version by clicking "OK" in the following window.
Detailed information about PHP version
Select a PHP version and click "Details" to view a detailed information about the selected PHP version.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.