Payers and companies parameters
You can specify parameters that will be displayed in the payer configuration form depending on a selected country. In this section you can add additional parameters, select how they will be located on the form, and select the sorting order.
Navigate to the "Countries" module -- select a country --> "Parameters".
On the payer and country creation/edit form you can find default fields, and those you created in the "Payers and countries parameters" module. Administrator can manage additional parameters according to his needs, and modify configuration of built-in parameters, if they are added into the "Payers and countries parameters" module.
There is a number of fields that are mandatory for payers and companies, and do not depend on configuration of this module:
- Payer status - this field will define a payer status. Form fields may vary depending on the selected status
- Name - this field is displayed only to companies and sole proprietors
- Contact person - this field is displayed to all payers
- Phone number - this field is displayed to all payers
- Fax - this field is displayed only to companies and sole proprietors
- Email - this field is displayed to all payers
- Receive documents - select how your customers will receive accounting documents. This field will be displayed to all payers
- Code in accounting system - payer id in the accounting system. This field is displayed only to admin
- Invoice generation type - invoice generation type. This field is displayed only to admin
- Legal address - the following fields will displayed only to companies and sole proprietors
- ZIP code
- Actual address - this field is displayed to all payers
- ZIP code
One of the following blocks may contain additional parameters:
- Main - the first block with the main parameters
- Legal address - legal address for companies and sole proprietors
- Actual address - payer address
- Accounting settings - information for accounting needs
- Contract information - information for contracts
- Additional information - additional information
- Print options - print options for documents. Only for companies
You can add or edit field names and their descriptions. The corresponding information will be displayed on the payer or company edit form.
In order to change the display order of parameters, you can change the field's priority, or use the "Up" and "Down" buttons.
Please note: parameters will be sorted out within a certain block. If you want to change the display order of a built-in parameter, you should add it into the list of parameters in the "Payers and companies parameters", and change its priority in the block.
Forming the payer parameters form
Creating/editing payer and client profile
A list of parameters that will be displayed on a payer creation form is generated as follows:
- Standard parameters are always displayed on the form.
- The main parameters are: for individuals - country of actual address, for companies and sole proprietors - country of legal address
- Parameters that were selected based on payer's country will be added into the corresponding sections of the forms
- New parameters will be added into the form according to specified positions and order.
- If a client is editing the payer parameters, he won't see the fields that are not available to him.
- If a client is editing parameters and the provider activate phone number verification, the "Phone number" field will be marked as obligatory.
- If a client is editing parameters and the provider activate email verification, the "Email" field will be marked as obligatory.
- If a client is editing parameters and the provider activate manual verification of payer data, all the fields will be marked as obligatory, except for "Receive documents", "Fax" or "Actual address" tab for companies and sole proprietors.
- If a client switched to the form from the contract original request from, all the forms that are required for receiving a contract, will be marked as obligatory
- Parameters with the "Client cannot change after payment"option selected will be read-only.
- Fields that cannot be modified after payment, are marked unmodified
- If you forbid customers to edit profile data after manual verification, verified data are marked read-only.
Adding/editing payer profile during payment
Payer parameters that a client can see when making a new payment is generated in the same way as the add/edit payer form, however some parameters are not displayed. The following is a list of parameters that the client will see:
- Standard payer parameters.
- Parameters required by a certain payment gateway to make a payment .
- Parameters for payer data verification (if this option is enabled)
- Parameters for contract (provided that you have configured an offer)
- Parameters that are displayed during payment
- Parameters that must be shown during payment: the "During payment" is set to "Show a field" or "Show a field. Obligatory".
We can not identify you and respond to your message.