This feature enables to restrict the access to certain directories for specified users . You can protect directories of the Web-domain with a username and password enabling to gain access only for the authorized users.
- Back to the previous page
- View a list of protected directories
- Add protected directory
- Delete password protection
- Users of the protected directory
View a list of protected directories
- Directory - path to the protected directory.
Add protected directory
To add a protected directory, click the "Add" icon and fill out the form:
Step 1 Select a directory
- specify manually - select the check box if you want to specify a desired directory.
- Path to directory - provide a directory you want to protect with the password.
- Select - in the form that will appear select a directory you want to protect with the password.
Step 2 Create a user
- Username - enter a username who will be able to access the password protected directory.
- Password - enter the password
- Confirmation - retype the password to make sure it is correct.
Delete password protection
To delete a password protection from the directory, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete protection from the selected directory by clicking OK in the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.