Restore BILLmanager from backup
You can restore files from a backup copy via:
- Control panel
- Command line
Restore via control panel
- Log in to BILLmanager -- the "Tools" section -- "Backup"
- Select a backup copy you want to restore.
- Click the "Recover" to recover the entire backup.
- Click "Details" to choose an object you want to recover. A list of components will open: Files, Databases.
- Select "Files" to restore the control panel and users. A new list containing "files" will open. Clicking "Restore" will restore all the files in the backup copy. To choose certain files, click the "Details" button.
- Select "Database" to restore the billing database. A new list containing your database name will open. Clicking "Restore" will restore the database.
The recovery process runs in the background:
- The archive with data you want to restore will be copied from the storage into a temporary directory,
- The archive contents will be extracted into the temporary directory,
- If you are recovering files, the selected files will be moved to new location.
- If you are recovering the database, the MySQL command will start to add data into the database.
All existing data will be replaced by the data from your backup copy.
Restore via command line
Restoring from database
Upload the file from the storage on the server with BILLmanager
Execute the command
tar -xz --wildcards -O -f /path/to/archive/with/database'*.sql' | mysql -uroot -p billmgr
Execute the following command to upload and restore files from the FTP storage:
curl ftp://example.com/backup_2015-04-01_03-00-00/database-billmgr-1.tgz | tar -xz --wildcards -O -f - '*.sql' | mysql -uroot -p billmgr
Upload the file from the storage on the BILLmanager server
Execute the command
tar -xz -С / -f /path/to/archive/with/files
To restore certain files from the archive
tar -xz -С / -f /path/to/archive/with/files certain_file
Execute the following command to restore the whole data
curl ftp://example.com/backup_2015-04-01_03-00-00/plan1-files-0.tgz | tar -xz -C / -f -
We can not identify you and respond to your message.