ISPmanager allows automatic execution of scheduled jobs using Cron. Cron is a daemon that executes commands at specified intervals. Cron jobs are scheduled tasks (commands) that are executed by such daemon at predefined times. A cron job is a series of simple tasks run from a script.
This module can be used to manage your cron jobs: you may add, edit, delete, run cron jobs, and configure the global parameters, such as e-mail address and paths.
- View a list of cron jobs
- Add cron job
- Edit cron job parameters
- Delete cron job
- Run cron job
- Global cron job settings
View a list of cron jobs
- Command - full path to the program that will run automatically.
- Schedule - the interval at which you wish to run the cron job.
- Description - information related to this cron job.
Add cron job
To add a cron job, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Command - enter the path to the script you want to run.
- Description - provide any information related to this cron job.
- Schedule - select the time frame of the cron job.
- Basic mode - allows to chose a variant.
- Expert mode - allows to enter a certain value.
- Run - select when you want to execute the cron job:
- every hour - the cron job will be executed on the selected hours.
- daily - the cron job will be executed on the selected days at 12:00 p.m.
- weekly - the cron job will be executed every Sunday.
- monthly- the cron job will be executed on the selected months.
- yearly- the cron job will be executed on January, 1.
- Time - you can specify the exact time to execute the cron job:
- Days of month
- Days of week
- Do not send report by email - check the box if you do not want to receive an email notifying you of a specific cron job. You can provide you e-mail address in the form below.
Edit cron job parameters
To edit the existing cron job parameters, locate the cron job you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Delete cron job
To delete a cron job, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the cron job by clicking OK in the following window.
Run cron job
To check any of the cron jobs, select the one you need from the list and click "Run". In the window that will appear you will see the cron job results.
Global cron job settings
With this function you may customize the global cron jobs. Select the required cron job, click the "Settings" icon and fill out the form:
- E-mail address - enter the email address of the user executing the cron job to send notifications about the cron jobs that failed.
- Path - enter the path that will be used to search for the programs to be executed. The default value for a newly created users is "/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin"
How to add execution of the php script.
For example, path to the script /var/www/user/data/www/domain.com/script.php
- Call the script by passing it to the interpreter.
(execute the command whereis php to find the path to php)
- Call the script through wget.
(execute the command whereis wget to find the script to wget)
We can not identify you and respond to your message.